GBC are able to deliver turnkey bespoke custom engineering solutions to our clients by providing full engineering/project management support. Incorporating the proficiency, experience and industry expertise of the GBC UK staff, alongside the research and development, design and manufacturing capabilities of our sister company GBC Spa we are perfectly placed to ensure that we are able to deliver your projects within spec, on time and within budget!
The partnership with GBC Spa enables the UK team to have access to some of the most extensive product design, development and manufacturing resources available in the world today, perfectly placed to deliver your bespoke custom engineering solution for your project. Our team are dedicated to progression, the group facilities boast the most up to date CAD/CAM software systems and state of the art manufacturing facility based in the beautiful vineyard district of Cazzago San Martino, in the Brescia district of Northern Italy.
GBC Engineering Solution Capabilities & Delivery Stages
- Initial consultation and concept review
- Feasibility studies and cost options
- Engineering substantiation and validation reports
- Concept design and detail schemes
- Prototype manufacture & in depth testing
- Full size mock up – handling/ergonomics and human factors assessment
- Detail design and manufacturing drawings
- Full manufacturing specification including NDT
- Manufacture supply chain and procurement
- Full assembly and factory acceptance tests (FATS)
- Installation and site acceptance tests
- Life Time Quality Records (LTQR)
- Vacuum Tests on containment, leak rates to 0.05%
- CE Marking & Declarations
GBC have successfully delivered bespoke custom engineering projects in many industry sectors including:
- Nuclear Decommissioning & New Build Projects
- Nuclear Waste Processing & Recovery
- Onshore & Offshore Oil & Gas
- Power Generation
- Ship Building & Repair
- On & Offshore Pipeline
Please take a look at our case studies page to see our prior projects that we have delivered – here
For further information on our custom engineering capabilities please contact a member of our team on 01844 201 555 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to working with you on your next custom requirement.