Single and Double chain clamps for aligning and reforming pipes
STANDARD SIZES AVAILABLE 1-72″ O/D LARGER SIZES AVAILABLE
Single and Double Chain Clamps for aligning and reforming pipes
Double jackscrew clamps for aligning and reforming pipes.
All clamps include:
- Length of chain required for the pipe range
- Double jackscrew jackbars listed for the pipe range
- Main block
- Fine adjustment
- Fitting alignment device
- Jackscrew wrench
- Parts and operating manual
- Metal Storage box
- Hi-Lo gauge
Features and advantages
- Alignment – can align all pipe schedules accurately
- Reforming – jackscrews enable the elimination of ‘Hi-Lo’ points either side of the weld joint. Can reform up to schedule 40 pipes.
- Adaptable – one chain clamp covers the range of 8 cage clamps.
- No Tack Jackbars – joints can be fully welded without removing the clamp.
- Versatile – elbows, tees and other fittings can be accurately aligned using the Fitting Alignment Device.
- Quality – jackbars are cast from high quality steel alloys.
- Additional jackbars can be added if extra pressure is required.
- Jackscrews – Jackbars have two jackscrews with independently pivoting pads to compensate for uneven surfaces.
- Stainless Steel – available in both carbon and stainless steel versions